Elefest

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 31 August 2017 9.20am
Looking forward to Elefest on Saturday - had a leaflet through the door and have had a look at the website. Anyone worked out what time the evening things are on? I know there's stuff at Lost Rivers and also I think in Elephant Park (Alabama3) but I couldn't spot timings anywhere?
Thursday 31 August 2017 2.53pm
Hi Sophie, delighted you got the flyer and like what you see. We've had a lot of requests for the times so will post those overnight - you should be able to see them by tomorrow. In the mean time, is there anything you're particularly interested in? Orla D
Thursday 31 August 2017 3.35pm
Just be aware that all the local killjoys imports will be complaining about the 'noise' and trying to get things closed down again...
Thursday 31 August 2017 3.54pm
No sign of any complaints at the moment, batfastard. We're Full Steam Ahead. Hope to see you there.
Thursday 31 August 2017 6.23pm
Orla D wrote:
Hi Sophie, delighted you got the flyer and like what you see. We've had a lot of requests for the times so will post those overnight - you should be able to see them by tomorrow. In the mean time, is there anything you're particularly interested in? Orla D

Alabama3 time please and the Don Letts set... (hoping they don't clash )
Friday 1 September 2017 12.57pm
Hi Sophie, Don Letts is playing from 6-8pm and Alabama 3 are on from 6.45 to 7.45. So a bit of a clash, but you can catch both. We've got some great music earlier in the day, so do pop down in the afternoon. See you there. Orla D
Friday 1 September 2017 1.03pm
Thanks Orla - great - see you there
Friday 1 September 2017 10.27pm
batfastard wrote:
Just be aware that all the local killjoys imports will be complaining about the 'noise' and trying to get things closed down again...

Who are these import killjoys of whom you speak?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: