Everyone Active Membership

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 9 September 2017 6.33pm
I joined this a few months ago and found it really useful. Everyone Active Membership. I can use the gym and swim free weekends. Its a great idea to help people to try and get fit, or lose weight. As everywhere is very costly now, I used to go to a private gym/swim but it was expensive. Who else uses this?
Saturday 9 September 2017 8.55pm
is there any discount for SE1 people ?
Sunday 10 September 2017 12.47am
ninja999 wrote:
is there any discount for SE1 people ?

No discounts as such, but all Southwark residents (from all Southwark postal districts, not only SE1) are granted free access all day Friday, and from 14:00 on Saturday and Sunday in all of their Southwark facilities.

They also have very favourable concessionary rates available exclusively to Southwark residents who are in receipt of benefits, full time students, and senior citizens.
Sunday 10 September 2017 6.54pm
Just type everyone active membership online, a site will come up, then join it, it will tell you that you have to then take ID to the centre, I think its two documents but double check online incase its changed now, and once you show the ID to the reception at centre they will complete registration and give you you a card. I think if I remember I took my drive the licence, the picture ones.. and a council tax letter with my name on to prove I live in area and a resident. but it will give you a list of ID to take to centre. Once joined you can use the pool and gym..at times as Jules stated above. I think all councils are doing this, so whatever borough you are in is the borough that deals with it and the centres within that borough you can use. I have found with southwark I can use the one at Elephant or Surrey Quays and a couple of others as well. But I stick with same one myself.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: