MOT garage recommendations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Monday 2 October 2017 8.05pm
drj wrote:
Thanks all - booked in with MB Autocheck for Saturday - lovely guy on the phone - will leave a review when it gets through.

My car is due soon for an MOT and I also used to go to MCG.
I just wondered how it went as I also need to find somewhere else, now Nick has closed down
Monday 2 October 2017 10.37pm
They've closed?! they MOT'd me earlier in the year, been using them for ages, since I defected from RW Autos on Bermondsey St. I always thought Nick was quite the canny businessman. I need a new garage too now! (re. 40 minute 'Nick time' - my then boyfriend collected my newly MOT'd car, I asked him what he thought of the garage, all he said was, ' he does like to talk doesn't he...'
Tuesday 3 October 2017 9.49am
I've been using RW Autos in Morocco St for many years and thoroughly recommend them. Ian will always make time to speak to you. I've even had them diagnosing problems in the street outside after I've just turned up for advice. The usual answer from most garages is "book it in" and It's 60 on the bill just to tell you what's wrong.
Thursday 5 October 2017 11.22am
Not quite sure what's going on here but I have tried calling MB Autocheck to book in my MOT as recommended on this site. I have tried calling them over the last few days on the only published phone number I can find which is 02077035547 and all I get is a recorded message saying " this number does not accept incoming calls. Anyone got another number, if not I will try somewhere else.
Thursday 5 October 2017 1.53pm
Hmm that's worrying. That's the only number I've got for them. Just checked and it isn't working for me either.

I might have to cycle down there and have a look!
Friday 6 October 2017 2.02pm
I swung by Autocheck at lunchtime today - they're very much still in business but having some problems with BT. Phone and card machine are currently not working but apparently it's nothing more than that.
Friday 6 October 2017 2.18pm
I complained on here last year that Millenium had fraudulently taken my money for parts I did not need. I went into detail and my comments were deleted and account closed. My account was then opened again. I was right the guy was a fraudster and stole my money..
Friday 6 October 2017 2.37pm
https://www.yell.com/biz/millennium-city-garage-london-2322433/

Hes ripped so many people off & most likely has thousands of our money squirrelled away..
Friday 6 October 2017 2.46pm
An apology for deleting my comments & closing my account would be nice 👍
Friday 6 October 2017 4.58pm
Yes, but there are fictitious reviews in the Yell link you reference, including one supposedly by my good self - I never wrote it!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: