Gentrification and Labour

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 8 of 9
Tuesday 31 October 2017 6.07pm
Paramount wrote:
Nigel more Rex Harrison surely?

You're on first name terms with the man-frog now?

Presumably that would the same Rex Harrison who was revealed to have an overweening sense of his own talent and importance, treated his colleagues like dirt and had revolting table manners.

(Apologies for off topic drifting....)
Tuesday 31 October 2017 6.44pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Paramount wrote:
Charles and Jacob both very kind people.

In private perhaps. Their roles in the public eye are a bit of a carry on - Charles in the moveis and Mogg's life imitating (carry on) "art".

Mogg makes Miliband look like leadership material.
Miliband? Yes but it's the issues not personalities as TB used opine
Tuesday 31 October 2017 6.55pm
Man-frog? Really? lol

Anyway, it's obvious who Macdonald is.......phwoooooooooooo'ooooooooooor

Creepy looking individual.
Wednesday 1 November 2017 9.07pm
janefs wrote:
Paramount wrote:
Nigel more Rex Harrison surely?

You're on first name terms with the man-frog now?

Presumably that would the same Rex Harrison who was revealed to have an overweening sense of his own talent and importance, treated his colleagues like dirt and had revolting table manners.

(Apologies for off topic drifting....)
well... I didn't know Rex as well as you obviously but if we must not hide our lights under bushels must we?
Saturday 4 November 2017 5.35pm
Had a telephone call from a Labour party activist asking for my views and concerns and hoping I would be voting for her party. I suggested she looks up this thread on SE1 website as her own party seem hell bent on social cleansing, gentrification, and shafting of working class people who are being priced out of the area.
I came across this article just now, so adding it to the thread.
Dismal reading.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/labour-estate-regeneration-council-homes-gentrification-accused-of-social-cleansing-why-a8035851.html
Saturday 4 November 2017 6.05pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
Corbyn is Jesus. Farage is an Archbishop. I am the eggman.

I don't believe in Jesus, Archbishops are hypocrites and "I am the Walrus" is possibly my favourite Beatles song. So, spot on really.
Monday 6 November 2017 11.08am
My friends brought their children to Brockwell prk on Saturday night to watch to Fireworks.

I'm sure I heard right, 10 for adults and 5 for children and there must have been some kind of funfair there as it was 4 per ride.

I'm assuming it's a Labour run council and has a Labour MP so I'd say that Labour and gentrificationists are working closely for a better World.
Monday 6 November 2017 1.34pm
boroughonian wrote:
My friends brought their children to Brockwell prk on Saturday night to watch to Fireworks.
I'm sure I heard right, 10 for adults and 5 for children and there must have been some kind of funfair there as it was 4 per ride.

I'm assuming it's a Labour run council and has a Labour MP so I'd say that Labour and gentrificationists are working closely for a better World.

Tories would charge triple, innit, to keep the riff raff out.
Monday 6 November 2017 1.48pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

Tories would charge triple, innit, to keep the riff raff out.

I'm not going through an anti Labour phase particularly, I just thought I would bring the thread back on track with, I thought, a relevant post. To the title that is.
The riff raff you know must be far more affluent to the ones I am er know.
Monday 6 November 2017 7.51pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:
Corbyn is Jesus. Farage is an Archbishop. I am the eggman.

I don't believe in Jesus, Archbishops are hypocrites and "I am the Walrus" is possibly my favourite Beatles song. So, spot on really.
Highly intelligent..... I trust The Beatles or Walrus can save you
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 8 of 9

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: