Has anyone seen Bernie the cat?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 24 October 2017 3.09pm
Hello SE1
I live over towards Southwark Park, quite near Maltby Street, and my cat Bernie has gone missing, last seen Friday night. He's 10 years old but I've only just adopted him, and he's only been allowed out for about a week. We have had one sighting on Reverdy Road in someone else's garden, and I'm worried that he's gone off for a long walk and got lost.

He's black and fluffy all over with a brown tint to his fur, medium size, with a big fluffy tail. He's got a reflective collar with a little bell on it (though the bell is very quiet). Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/LVOjt

I would be so grateful of any news! Please contact me on 07745749288

Many thanks

Jess
Tuesday 24 October 2017 7.12pm
I used to have a cat that at times would go missing for many days at a time so I know how you feel.

Perhaps Bernie has decided to conduct a prolonged recce of his new neighbourhood.

Hope he comes back soon!
Wednesday 25 October 2017 12.58pm
Thanks Jules, I hope so too!

I've had a call from someone who found a cat collar that sounds like it's Bernie's. This lady lives on Page's Walk, which suggests he's moved quite a distance! Thanks to everyone who is keeping an eye out.
Thursday 26 October 2017 2.08pm
The collar wasn't his, so he probably still has it on. Any more news gratefully received.
Thursday 26 October 2017 4.49pm
I'll share on FB, but not your phone number.
Saturday 28 October 2017 8.53am
Is he micro chipped? I really hope you find him. Not to try and scare you but there is a 'cat killer' still active around London :(
Saturday 28 October 2017 3.24pm
I hope you find Bernie. I shall keep my eyes peeled.
Saturday 28 October 2017 3.38pm
Thanks. He is microchipped, so maybe someone will take him to a vet. Still no sign after a week!
Monday 30 October 2017 11.29pm
I had another call from a kind stranger today, and a potential sighting at the top of Page's Walk. I went to have a look and all I saw was a cheeky fox! But it maybe that he's hanging around in that area, near Bermondsey Spa.
Tuesday 31 October 2017 11.09am
I live on Pages Walk, I'll have a look round for him in some of the school grounds - really hope you find him
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: