Has anyone seen Bernie the cat?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Tuesday 31 October 2017 11.20am
Thank you so much! I just had a text from a lady who is fairly certain she saw him on Grange Walk near Griggs Place on Saturday, so the evidence is growing!
Tuesday 31 October 2017 9.37pm
As that's the area a vet practice is not far from, I'd sugest getting a photo of Bernie put up on their notice board.
People leaving the vets might spot Bernie around, as they're (we're) locals.
Plus, perhaps some of the staff are too?

https://www.medivet.co.uk/vet-practices/southwark/

P.s.
When my cat went missing some years back, I leafleted the local school as well as neighbours. After a month, one of the observant teachers picked my begraggled cat up and brought him round to me.
Maybe it's worth you considering the leaflet route locally too. Good luck.
Wednesday 1 November 2017 8.37am
I was near Watch House coffee yesterday and I spotted a cat that looked just like Bernie - but it turned out to be his doppelganger! Same fluffy tail and brownish hints in his fur!

It was a disappointment to realise it wasn't him, and of course (even worse!) it means that the cat that a few people have seen might be this other cat, and not Bernie...

The only way to tell them apart is this other cat has a bright zigzag pattern on its collar. Bernie's collar is reflective silver with little black paw prints on it.

Thanks for all the suggestions, they're really good ideas.
Wednesday 1 November 2017 9.58am
Let's hope he found a welcoming place.
Sorry to suggest this but have you tried to contact the council too? In the sad case Bernie was run over... Paul Dev posted in 2013: " if you think your pet has been killed on the road call Southwark Councils dead animal storage unit....020 7525 2417.

UNIT 1
57 SANDGATE STREET
SE15"
Thursday 9 November 2017 8.44pm
I was just wondering did you find Bernie? I hope he is now home safe and sound.
Friday 10 November 2017 10.07am
Sadly not. I've been meaning to post an update, so thanks for your concern. A couple more people have got in touch but it hasn't come to anything. I'm still hoping he'll turn up.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: