Lost Cat: Baby Denny.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 1 November 2017 1.56pm
Hello. We are looking for our wonderful cat called Baby Denny. He is mostly black but with white mouth/nose/chest area and white toes. He is missing from the Trinity Square Area and has been gone since Saturday 28th October. He has never been away from home for this long before. He is neutered and microchipped: 2years 7months old.
Any information greatfully received!
Thanks.
Saturday 4 November 2017 12.13pm
Any update on finding Baby Denny yet? Could you post a photo of him as am up and down Great Dover St and through Trinity Sq etc frequently. Have u put up posters &/or asked dog walkers to keep a lookout as fellow animal lovers? Hopefully he’ll have found his way home by now!
Saturday 4 November 2017 12.34pm
Is baby Denny - wearing a collar? Saw cat at the back of Guys Hospital fitting this description ( before I had read this) Pussy cat had on blue collar?
Saturday 4 November 2017 1.12pm
Thanks to everyone for your help! Baby Denny has returned home looking very plump! I've spent quite some time searching for him on foot and posting on forums and calling vets. I strongly suspect someone has kept him indoors to enjoy his company. If only they knew how upsetting this was for the owner! His mother also lives with us and she was very unsettled by his absence.
Thanks to all for your concern.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network