First World problems

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 4 November 2017 1.34pm
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/9429

I'm getting the "make Bricklayers Arms Zone 1" T-shirts printed now.
Saturday 4 November 2017 4.17pm
90% of London would kill to be within 20mins walk of 4 Tube stations and 5 lines, but some will never be happy.
Monday 6 November 2017 2.21pm
boroughbloke wrote:
90% of London would kill to be within 20mins walk of 4 Tube stations and 5 lines, but some will never be happy.

Could even be 5 tube stations couldn't it? Tower Hill can't be much more than a 20 minute walk away (assuming you're including LB, Borough, E&C and Bermondsey as your four)?
Monday 6 November 2017 2.27pm
Guy's street wrote:
boroughbloke wrote:

Could even be 5 tube stations couldn't it? Tower Hill can't be much more than a 20 minute walk away (assuming you're including LB, Borough, E&C and Bermondsey as your four)?

When you consider the radius of people that would use the new Brick station, Kennington would be a 20 min walk away.
Tuesday 12 December 2017 4.59pm
Loving the fact that TfL are now looking at this proposal and considering how many homes would need to be demolished to make it happen.

I bet some are not so keen on the idea now!
Wednesday 13 December 2017 10.19am
Still very keen, but I doubt it will happen.
Wednesday 13 December 2017 1.50pm
No. You doubt your home would be demolished. The ultimate in nimbyism is yes please, but in next door's back yard
Wednesday 13 December 2017 3.45pm
boroughbloke wrote:
No. You doubt your home would be demolished. The ultimate in nimbyism is yes please, but in next door's back yard

I would be happy for it even if my home was affected. It's not all about oneself; new stations need to be built and there will be an impact, positive and negative, for local residents.

COME ON TFL AND BUILD THE TUBE AT BRICKLAYERS!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network