Fireworks in our communal garden

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 4 November 2017 7.05pm
Council say about fire risk yet our neighbour lets fireworks off and bangers in our communal garden which is shared by him us and lots of other residents. He does not ask anyone if its ok and he also has those loud bangers in a small confined space. Council bang on about us not having nothing in our hall ways due to fire risk as to my previous post but do nothing when he lets them off in the garden even with over hanging trees and residents flats in a block. Quite some time ago when I had a row with the neighbour he said he could do whatever he likes and the council have proved him right, as he does exactly what he wants. Views Please...
Saturday 4 November 2017 7.42pm
You should report his activity to the council/local housing office so it cant happen again. Seems to be a total disregard for his neighbours.
Saturday 4 November 2017 8.21pm
He is a T""s"""er....We have had many rows with him before where it nearly came to blows. I reported it last time and council did FA. All they do is send out letters. He is a grown man 50s who acts like a child. Because he has mental issues they sweep it away.
Monday 6 November 2017 11.16am
Bit off the point, but I thought that last night was the maddest bonfire night in my 50 something years. It seemed non stop and it seemed far and wide, it felt like there was gun battles going on.

Fortunes up in smoke.
Monday 6 November 2017 11.42am
Ladywriter1968 wrote:
Council say about fire risk yet our neighbour lets fireworks off and bangers in our communal garden which is shared by him us and lots of other residents. He does not ask anyone if its ok and he also has those loud bangers in a small confined space. Council bang on about us not having nothing in our hall ways due to fire risk as to my previous post but do nothing when he lets them off in the garden even with over hanging trees and residents flats in a block. Quite some time ago when I had a row with the neighbour he said he could do whatever he likes and the council have proved him right, as he does exactly what he wants. Views Please...

You need evidence for anything for be done. Pictures, videos, diary. Mental health issues or not they can still do something

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network