Pilates locally

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 16 November 2017 12.46am
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced pilates class or course in SE1 or nearby happy to travel a bit. I've been using Morley College, but I don't really like the tutors style of teaching. Classes at E&C leisure centre (or whatever it's now called) are always booked up in advance.
Thursday 16 November 2017 4.03pm
There's a lovely one run by Harvey Klein (http://harveyklein.co.uk/) at the Waterloo Action Centre on Thursdays at 7pm.
No vested interest, I'm just a happy customer for the last 4 years - although from tonight it will be a mixed level class for the first time, so not sure what to expect.
Tuesday 21 November 2017 11.53am
Another vote for Harvey - I took his classes after he took over the class from Femke, and he's a great teacher. Really friendly and approachable, and great with all levels. I've been taking a break for the past few months, but hoping to get back into it in the new year. The Waterloo Action Centre itself is a bit basic, but he's a great teacher and the classes are affordable, so I'd recommend it.
Friday 1 December 2017 9.07pm
Update on the Waterloo Action Centre classes. Harvey will not be running these from the New Year. A lady called Lisa is taking over (she runs a studio on Lower Marsh apparently). Until she can get more people it will be a mixed level class.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network