Dentist recommendations!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 5 January 2018 5.05pm
Hi there SE1ers

I'm currently on the look-out for a good NHS dentist in SE1 or the surrounding areas. Previously went to Tower Bridge Dental Surgery, which gave me the first bad (and expensive!) dental experience of my life.

I've Googled several and seen Mint Dental seems to have good reviews (other side of E&C) but couldn't see any reviews for MP Dental Practice on Jamaica Road or The Grange Road Dental Surgery in Artesian House. If anyone has has info on these or other surgeries then it would be much appreciated!
Friday 5 January 2018 8.32pm
It's not quite SE1, but I recommend (and use) Canada Water Dental Health http://www.canadawaterdental.co.uk/

They are just a few mins walk away from CW tube station as well.
Monday 8 January 2018 3.56pm
Would love some recommendations as well.

I was about to try Tower Bridge Dental - should avoid?
Monday 8 January 2018 5.28pm
Me too! Can someone recommend a good NHS dentist for nervous patients/those with an irrational fear of needles?
Tuesday 9 January 2018 10.40am
I went for a clean and needed a small filling, which was rushed then led to me needing a 260 crown. They are also not very bothered about rescheduling very last minute and seem to be always running late, which is particularly frustrating if you are trying to get seen before or after 9/5 working hours.
Tuesday 9 January 2018 10.38pm
I can say I've been using Tower Bridge Dentists for a long time, choose the dentist amongst them wisely. Dr Anombil is patient but I especially like Ana Maria. Early morning appointments are not an issue either.
Wednesday 10 January 2018 11.47am
I've been going to Mint Dental Clinic on St George's Road for the past year, and I've been very impressed. Dr Patel has been very thorough and patient, both with me and with my toddler, and doesn't try to push costly extras on you (I'm NHS not private). I'd recommend them.
Wednesday 10 January 2018 2.34pm
I recommend the Borough Dental Practice in Borough High St. I like the fact Dr Mirzai also does scaling and polishing if required included in the normal 20.60 check up. I know it should be normal, but many dentist just can't be bothered OR they make money by sending you to the private on-site hygienist!
Thursday 11 January 2018 3.08pm
I second Canada Water Dental. Can normally see you quickly as an NHS patient, even if you haven't registered with them before. Good in an emergency situation for me this year when I could not get anybody in SE1 to see me.

Larry
Thursday 11 January 2018 7.27pm
A bit late now, but I'd also recommend Ana Maria at Tower Bridge Dentist. She's a few done cleans & a filling for me. Very good.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network