Boiler Fitter Required

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 13 January 2018 2.41pm
Newbie but sometime lurker....

There have been many threads in the past with details of recommended plumbers and boiler fitters, many of these are either currently unavailable (Wayne, Steve, Warren) or the phone number no longer connects (Darren, Jao).

Would be very grateful for any recommendations please.....

Have always found this forum excellent in terms of past tips so thanks!

E
Saturday 13 January 2018 5.48pm
Try Garry Johnson - GPJ Plumbing - who is qualified Gas Safe.

gpjplumbingheating@gmail.com 07882 642799.

Used last year by a friend and apparently good / reasonable etc.

P.S Don't waste your time with Darren, you're only as good as your last job and I've heard that the earlier glowing reviews are no longer to be relied on. Poor communication seems to be a common theme with plumbers mentioned on here.
Sunday 14 January 2018 9.36am
MJC plumbing have always been my go-to plumbers - local (Riley Road) and reliable
https://www.mjcplumbing.net/
Monday 15 January 2018 7.29pm
Hello Elizabetha.

I Have been using Gary Johnson for several years now. Up until 2 years ago Gary serviced what was then my existing boiler. I then changed to a Worcester Bosch which I am happy to say Gary fitted.

He is friendly, reliable, very reasonable priced and I have total confidence in him, His contact number is 07882 642799.

Regards
Aiberdeenloon

P.S. He also does plumbing work.
Monday 29 January 2018 7.57pm
Hello, just to say that based on this forum post I asked Garry for help last week when my boiler packed in. We spoke on the phone on the Monday, and by Thursday he had changed the boiler. He was completely professional, did the works for a good price and I totally recommend him. We both had to put a fair bit of trust in each other and I'm completely satisfied.
Thanks Garry.
Monday 29 January 2018 8.36pm
I'm also interested in this, thanks for the information!
Sunday 25 February 2018 5.50pm
Any other recommendations?
I've contacted MJC plumbing, but it would be nice to have at least another quote. GPJ doesn't reply to emails and Fantastic Services wants to charge me to get a quote...
Sunday 25 February 2018 8.53pm
My boiler also packed up this weekend. Not hot water is no mean feat in this weather. Left a message for Garry, but no reply yet.

Needless to say, I won't ever get in touch the rogue Pimlico plumbers.
Monday 26 February 2018 4.19pm
Darren Hanratty is brilliant, changed my boiler and has been our go-to guy for about 10 years.

His number
Sunday 4 March 2018 5.32pm
Garry Johnson came to fix my boiler and was excellent. Very reasonably priced, reliable and professional. GBJ Plumbing. Highly recommended.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network