Watch Repair

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 15 March 2018 4.20pm
I would be grateful if anyone can recommend a watch repairer. Although my watch is 10 years old I would rather have it repaired than buy a new one.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Aiberdeenloon
Thursday 15 March 2018 5.14pm
Try the man with the stall in Hays Galleria. Hes the only local one left. Weekdays you could try looking about Hatton Garden, but they are nearly all closed on werkends Other than that, try Austin Kaye on The Strand.
Friday 16 March 2018 1.24pm
Try Timpson at the side of the entrance of Tesco's on the Old Kent Road.
Since the closure of SDV Jewellers on the Lower Marsh I now get my watch batteries fitted there . I have taken the more expensive guarantee for life deal and on the ticket it quotes some of the repairs they undertake.
Saturday 17 March 2018 11.30am
Thank to yourself and to Thebunhouse. I am going to visit the stall in Hays Galleria and Timpsons. Hopefully at least one of them will be able to repair my watch.
Saturday 17 March 2018 11.32am
Thank to yourself and to boroughbloke. I am going to visit the stall in Hays Galleria and Timpsons. Hopefully at least one of them will be able to repair my watch.
Sunday 18 March 2018 8.46pm
There used to be a great co on Lower Marsh, but I think they have closed

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 19 March 2018 1.07am
As recommended by someone on this site earlier, I took my watch to the jewellers just opposite the Royal Courts of Justice on the Strand - they were fine.
Sunday 8 April 2018 6.02pm
Just to let you know that I went to Hay's Galleria and found out that the stall is called Harry's Watches ( there is a website (harryswatches.co.uk). What a find (thank you boroughbloke for the recommendation).

He was both friendly and knowledgeable. To cut a long story short he managed to repair my watch. I had previously spoken to the manufacturers and was advised by them that they could not repair it.

I thoroughly recommend him

Aiberdeenloon

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network