Farage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Thursday 29 March 2018 10.26pm
In the Roebuck. Get down there with your whistles and drums!

Coyle's not happy, doesn't want that "brand of hate" in our community, you're OK if you hate Farage though.
Friday 30 March 2018 2.35pm
I would have bought him a pint ..and a pie...
Friday 30 March 2018 2.44pm
It is interesting to note that, out of 18 wines on The Roebuck's menu, only one is British: the remaining (excuse the pun) 17 are imported from the EU...
Friday 30 March 2018 9.49pm
boroughonian wrote:
Coyle's not happy, doesn't want that "brand of hate" in our community, you're OK if you hate Farage though.

Don't worry, from March 2019 only the Brexiters' brand of hate will be allowed. It's the will of the people after all.
Sunday 1 April 2018 10.45am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

Don't worry, from March 2019 only the Brexiters' brand of hate will be allowed. It's the will of the people after all.

and what hate is that then? Of the corporates? The unelected? The liars? The people traffickers? The fascists? The fourth Reich? Mystery Babylon (look it up)?

Unlike you, I have been on the front line of this for the last 20 years, and I know of no one that blames the migrants, heard a few on the radio phone ins, but never met one. I think the "hate" thing is just a smokescreen for the middle class self importantati, that want cheap stuff.
Sunday 1 April 2018 11.37am
Jules62 wrote:
It is interesting to note that, out of 18 wines on The Roebuck's menu, only one is British: the remaining (excuse the pun) 17 are imported from the EU...

No Argentinians? Or Teary Aussies? Nothing from South Africa? Peru? We need to (collectively) get out more.
Sunday 1 April 2018 11.59am
I only hate rapist, child abusers. I don't really honestly hate anyone. I use that word frequently without thinking of the real meaning. I despise politicians who ignore the will of the people. I voted out because I wanted to. Had the people who wanted to stay in had the majority vote I would have accepted that as democracy. I would not insulted,mocked them.

If the Leave vote was overturned it would set a very dangerous precedent all over the world and in many fields.

Imagine losers of World Cup demanding a replay, simplifying it I know.
Sunday 1 April 2018 12.09pm
Jan the old one wrote:
I only hate rapist, child abusers. I don't really honestly hate anyone. I use that word frequently without thinking of the real meaning. I despise politicians who ignore the will of the people. I voted out because I wanted to. Had the people who wanted to stay in had the majority vote I would have accepted that as democracy. I would not insulted,mocked them.
If the Leave vote was overturned it would set a very dangerous precedent all over the world and in many fields.

Imagine losers of World Cup demanding a replay, simplifying it I know.

Jan, I'm going to be brutal and I can assure you, this is not my view at all. But you are not respected in this country, your elderly, what do you know about anything LOL I know, mad aint it? You see, people like EW can console themselves in believing that I, who cannot hurt a fly (literally!) am full of hate of foreigners, but you? Experienced you, clever you that raised a successful family and played a part in what we enjoy now, are just a bit confused dear, and not quite with it.

Makes me sick.
Sunday 1 April 2018 12.26pm
boroughonian wrote:
Unlike you,

And you know this how?
Sunday 1 April 2018 12.29pm
boroughonian wrote:
You see, people like EW can console themselves in believing that I, who cannot hurt a fly (literally!) am full of hate of foreigners...Makes me sick.

What if i am a foreigner?
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network