Cyclists

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 4 April 2018 8.37am
Monitoring a local pedestrian crossing this early Spring morning.Guess what? Motor cyclists n other vehicles can see thev signs and the crossings but those poor hard dine by cyclists cannot...perhaps they should go to Specsavers or the local hospital Eye Dept...I say they should be legally bound as rest off us and all bikes fitted with VMRs

Cotswolds 12
Wednesday 4 April 2018 10.49am
Perhaps best NOT to kick start another potentially ranty thread about cyclists, given the track record of such discussions on this forum - all the arguments have been rehearsed over and over and over.
Wednesday 4 April 2018 1.15pm
My only true rant about bikes is ; whisper..whisper...whisper..bikes on pavements!
Zoe
Wednesday 4 April 2018 9.01pm
Ah, the usual nonsense again. We can’t play nicely on this and shouldn’t try.
Friday 6 April 2018 9.04am
Why is it nonsense when some cyclists cannot obey the byelaws and thereby make an cause an offence? That's what the local police say anyway

Cotswolds 12
Friday 6 April 2018 10.26am
Zoe wrote:
Ah, the usual nonsense again. We can’t play nicely on this and shouldn’t try.

Best not to respond then.
Friday 6 April 2018 10.57am
Yes.
Friday 6 April 2018 11.25am
When we try to cross roads at the lights we always say “mind the bikes”
As they don’t take notice of the green man. They should be made to use number plates and SOMETHING done about their blatant disregard for pedestrians
Note to wannabe politicians....local elections coming soon.
Friday 6 April 2018 1.59pm
Leonardo wrote:
When we try to cross roads at the lights we always say “mind the bikes”
As they don’t take notice of the green man. They should be made to use number plates and SOMETHING done about their blatant disregard for pedestrians
Note to wannabe politicians....local elections coming soon.

I practically live on my bike but obviously everyone walks sometimes, and I agree with you entirely. Dangerous behavour from everyone, including pedestrians needs to change.
Friday 6 April 2018 6.56pm
WHAT ABOUT MY ROAD TAX??!!!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network