Decent massage/spa SE1 area

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 4 July 2018 11.59am
Hi, all,

A friend has asked me for recommendations for a place to go for a good massage local to London Bridge, but it's really not my thing, so I've no idea! She's just been through a bereavement, is very stressed, so I want to get it right. Somewhere nice, not outrageously expensive, but also therapists who know what they're doing. Any suggestions, anyone?

Thanks.
Wednesday 4 July 2018 12.59pm
I've recently used the spa at The Circle and at the Park Plaza Westminster. Depends how much you want to spend as I book via Treatwell which have really good deals.
Thursday 5 July 2018 1.58pm
I've used the stress exchange on Tooley Street, was pretty good.

Personally I prefer a sports style massage so go to see Chen at the Chinese Medical Centre, also on Tooley Street. No frills but very effective.
Zoe
Thursday 5 July 2018 6.40pm
Itís not local, but Old Street Spa at Iron Mongers Row baths is £26 for three hours and totally unstressed.
Tuesday 7 August 2018 11.22am
seoneoff wrote:
Hi, all,
A friend has asked me for recommendations for a place to go for a good massage local to London Bridge, but it's really not my thing, so I've no idea! She's just been through a bereavement, is very stressed, so I want to get it right. Somewhere nice, not outrageously expensive, but also therapists who know what they're doing. Any suggestions, anyone?

Thanks.

Seoneoff, I just had a lovely relaxing ayurvedic massage with Sujith last night. He lives on a barge at 31 Mill Street so it is the most charming environment with the barge gently rocking. He charges £50 for 1 hour full body massage and I feel fantastic! He also does a stimulating massage to release stress which might be suitable for your friend. www.sahanamassage.com
No connection just a satisfied customer!
Friday 10 August 2018 2.25pm
Thanks. Sounds amazing. She went to the Circle in the end and thought it was really good. Great to have further recommendations for future reference though.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network