Sadiq Khan

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 4 of 5
Wednesday 11 July 2018 11.24pm
Paramount wrote:
Thebunhouse wrote:
As far as I can see Trump does not honour handshakes or contracts. N.B. the amount of times his companies have gone bankrupt, ruining his creditors. The same man supports white supremacists and nazis, Putin, separation of children from their parents and is anti PRO-life. The supreme mysogonist... and still some speak good of him.
z Them without sin cast the first stone... anti oro life? Elaborate. Trump was at Billy Graham funeral... a wondrous service with Pat Boone etc
There are plenty of people without sin. Most people are much better people than Trump. Trump empowers pondlife. Thereís nothing good about the man, he gets the worst out of people.
Wednesday 11 July 2018 11.57pm
If Sadiq Khan cares to take the Highway east from Tower Bridge, then the M11 north, in a little over one hour, just north west of Cambridge, he will arrive at the American War Cemetery at Madingley. In that immaculate and peaceful place, he can reflect on the 3,812 graves of American citizens who bravely helped in our fight for freedom. For that reason, I, like many, feel his endorsement of this puerile protest slights not only the office of President, but also the American people who voted for him in that election, irrespective of my views on President Trump.
Thursday 12 July 2018 7.47am
Thebunhouse wrote:
I wish Sadiq Khan had given permission for the baby blimp to fly higher than 60 feet above Parliament Square so that most of London could see it, and perhaps the media in the USA will publish it along with the truth of demonstrations, except Fox News of course.
I do hope the sick sycophants are ignored totally.
And I trust the sick sycophantic mysandrists and their ilk... will be ignored also!!!!
Thursday 12 July 2018 8.16am
In the USA, people are already buying the T-Shirt...

Thursday 12 July 2018 10.12am
SERES,
The citizens of the USA can be rightly proud of their fellow countrymen who took up arms against the Nazis and in doing so lost their lives, as we can be truly grateful for their sacrifice.
We honour them.
The protest with the blimp is aimed not at POTUS.
You will have, of course, noticed that the Stars and Stripes are blatantly omitted.
The protest is aimed at the man who, unlike the war dead, stands alongside Nazis and White Supremacists with the fine words 'There are good men among them'.
The man who dodged the draft with a hook on his heel.
Does a draft dodger honour the war dead or insult them by indicating he believes his life is more important?
My American friends have already emailed me with their apologies and sympathy for this visit. Of course they are part of the majority electorate that did not vote for Trump.
Thursday 12 July 2018 5.49pm
SERES wrote:
If Sadiq Khan cares to take the Highway east from Tower Bridge, then the M11 north, in a little over one hour, just north west of Cambridge, he will arrive at the American War Cemetery at Madingley. In that immaculate and peaceful place, he can reflect on the 3,812 graves of American citizens who bravely helped in our fight for freedom. For that reason, I, like many, feel his endorsement of this puerile protest slights not only the office of President, but also the American people who voted for him in that election, irrespective of my views on President Trump.
Oh come off it. We always honour all those who helped us in our fight for freedom. Our freedom means we donít have to bow in deference to every US President, especially not one that doesnít seem to possess any of the values represented by those who helped us fight for our freedom. This submissiveness to a POTUS who empowers those who our ancestors fought for the sake of freedom is ridiculous. I didnít like Reagan, Clinton or George W., but Trump is no POTUS. Personally, I think heís an insult to everything our veterans stand for.
Thursday 12 July 2018 7.09pm
Thebunhouse wrote:
SERES,
The citizens of the USA can be rightly proud of their fellow countrymen who took up arms against the Nazis and in doing so lost their lives, as we can be truly grateful for their sacrifice.
We honour them.
You will have, of course, noticed that the Stars and Stripes are blatantly omitted.
The protest is aimed at the man who, unlike the war dead, stands alongside Nazis and White Supremacists with the fine words 'There are good men among them'.
Does a draft dodger honour the war dead or insult them by indicating he believes his life is more important?
My American friends have already emailed me with their apologies and sympathy for this visit. Of course they are part of the majority electorate that did not vote for Trump.

Hear hear. Trump empowers the followers of the ideology our ancestors fought and defeated to preserve our freedom. Supporting this man is digraceful and disrespectful to those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Thursday 12 July 2018 7.46pm
Thebunhouse wrote:
SERES,
We honour them.

Hear hear
Thursday 12 July 2018 10.17pm
Thebunhouse wrote:
SERES,
We honour them.

Hear hear
Friday 13 July 2018 10.45am
The guy's a thug and brings dishonour to his country. I bet Sadiq now wishes he'd given permission for a fleet of blimps above the capital.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 4 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network