Nightlife in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 9 September 2018 8.03am
The report is more than a year old, but is still probably relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdhdAktIHtg
Sunday 9 September 2018 12.38pm
Great, so that's why some of us get no sleep then? There's evidence of this all over the Square where I live (not to mention alcohol cans; drugs paraphernalia etc)
Sunday 9 September 2018 9.27pm
It is awful isnít it? Someone do something and quick! I wish we had Neighbourhood Watch.
Tuesday 11 September 2018 5.20pm
I have contacted Southwark Council noise team, but they won't come out unless it's noise from an address. Phoning 101 is useless as you're kept on hold all evening. It also doesn't help when you don't have backing and support from your fellow neighbours. Where I live it is the land of the three wise monkeys; didn't see it, didn't hear it etc!
Wednesday 12 September 2018 12.33pm
They should call it morning life. Young people in my block go out post midnight and yes, drug paraphernalia all over the stairs.
Wednesday 12 September 2018 1.07pm
Just watched it Tolstoy...that's what's the squatters did in the Old Beehive about three years ago (now excellent Spit and Sawdust) tools months to get them out,little silver bullets strewn everywhere.

What I found really unbelievable was storage of the gas in full view on the ground floor at the hospital...
Wednesday 12 September 2018 2.14pm
There's a similar setup at Guy's, though they might just be empties. I would think they have to be off the premises for fear of explosion.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network