Decorator / Plasterer / Flooring

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 11 September 2018 4.30pm
FIRSTLY - I apologise for asking what must have been asked and answered, I'm sure, countless times on this forum. Sorry, I just wanted to get the most recent and up-to-date recommendations.

The thing is - a leak in my roof has caused water damage which has resulted in:-

- Stained, cracked ceiling
- Bubbled interior paintwork on walls
- Warped solid-wood floor coverings

I need some professionals to come and give quotes to fix these issues before I think about an insurance claim.

Does anybody know anybody - or multiple people - who I could contact to get quotes from?
I'm sure a plasterer/decorator could sort the ceiling and walls but am not sure if the same person could also do flooring....

Any recommendations gratefully received.
Saturday 15 September 2018 7.32am
Have a look under the heading above "Living" and then cursor down to "Trades" you may find something there.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network