Hollywood actor in SE1 nightclub

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 5 July 2004 2.16pm
well I think there was....

I'm sure I saw Gary Sinise in the SE1 club on Saturday night, but my mates are very sceptical and I couldn't spot him again to prove it, and I have to admit on the Monday after it does sound dubious.

Does anyone know if he might be in town acting in or filming something at the moment?

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 5 July 2004 2.17pm by gaffer.
Monday 5 July 2004 3.46pm
Where is the SE1 nightclub??
Monday 5 July 2004 3.54pm

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 5 July 2004 4.08pm
was it any good? I take it Junior Vasquez was playing.......he used to be amazing way back about 10 years ago.
Monday 5 July 2004 5.27pm
Is SE1 the same place that used to be called The Drome? If so has it improved? Used to go clubbing there occasionally but it was always a tiny bit scary.
Tuesday 6 July 2004 7.29am
My first time there, but I thought it was great, although i'm slightly biased. It was doing a back to Madchester special, so dj's from my youth in the Hacienda, Graeme Park, Mike Pickering etc, were playing. And Shaun Ryder, looking very much worse for wear, made a guest appearance.

And as well Gary Sinise (TBC), apparently there was a troupe of stripping dwarves (not spotted by me so I can't confirm that one), and a 40's/50's style dress thing going on among a load of the punters, which looked pretty good.
Thursday 8 July 2004 3.27pm
I used to go to the Hacienda too, when I lived in Manc - when were you there? (I went from 86 to about 91, on and off). 'Hot' was very fine...and a Guy Called Gerald....
Thursday 8 July 2004 7.37pm
So did I! I lived in Manchester from 1988 until 1992 when I was studying there. Have to admit, I only went to the Hac about 3 times as I wasn't a fashionable young thing and I couldn't afford it. I was more likely to have been seen knocking back 50p a shot vodka at the student union.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: