Recommended Caterers ...?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 15 July 2004 3.40pm
Wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable, yummy and not extortionate catering company for a summer party we're planning please ?
Thanks
Thursday 15 July 2004 8.53pm
Hi Hchorley,

I have sent you a private message about my catering business as I am sure James wouldn`t like my advertising on the forum!...........lol

KInd regards

Jo
Thursday 15 July 2004 10.53pm
I don't have a problem with people replying to a thread and mentioning their own local business if it helps to answer a question that has been asked (especially if, like you, they have been a regular contributor to the forum on a variety of topics).

I do have a problem with people who start a thread solely to plug their business (that's what paid ads are for - we have to pay the bills somehow), or who use the forum to 'big up' their own business without being honest about their affiliation to the business they are writing about.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 15 July 2004 10.54pm by James Hatts.
Friday 16 July 2004 7.24am
I do hope thats not an insinuation about me, I was merely looking for some help !?
Friday 16 July 2004 8.30am
hchorley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I do hope thats not an insinuation about me, I was
> merely looking for some help !?

I'm sure it's not.
Friday 16 July 2004 8.38am
I've done a lot of work for a company called London's Flying Chef http://www.flyingchef.co.uk/ . They're in Great Suffolk Street and they're really friendly. Again, I have worked for them (I made all their websites) but I'm not really affiliated and they are local.
Friday 16 July 2004 8.52am
I can recommend Karen Liddell-Grainger. She recently organised a birthday event at Greenwich Boat Club for friends and they and their guests were thrilled. Contact Karen on 07860 400569 or 020 7627 0124
Friday 16 July 2004 9.26am
Great, thanks for everyone's suggestions.
Very much appreciated.
Friday 16 July 2004 3.03pm
Thanks for your reply James,
it makes things nice and clear!

Jo.
Friday 16 July 2004 3.08pm
What are your details kiki? I would like to speak to you re: a party I need to sort out...

Steven
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: