Topnotch health club

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Joanna
Thursday 6 June 2002 3.15pm
I have recently joined Topnotch - has anyone used any of the personal trainers there, and, if so, who would you recommend?
Friday 7 June 2002 11.45am
hi joanna,

i don't use top notch, i go to the colombo centre opposite the doctors surgery , its so cheap and you get extra lessons of this and that for free. It has all the euqipment too, if you need any advice on anything i'd be more than glad to advise you 4 free over here/ email, i did sports science at uni and i never get bored talking about it and i'll never charge people for my hobby :o)
Bicep Girl
Friday 7 June 2002 5.19pm
I have been seeing Amanda at Top Notch. I have had two other trainers at other gyms previously and I am very pleased with her and think she is very good.

She\'s passionate about exercise and very knowledgeable about weights and nutrition. Her physical fitness assessment was good and detailed, and she has specifically targeted all my efforts towards my goals which has fed back into my own gym sessions. Having had two men previously, she\'s provided me with better female-led information. She will work you hard, but make it very fun and challenging, and vary each session to keep it interesting. I always look forward to seeing her.

As a bonus she is also a very nice person!
D
Tuesday 11 June 2002 9.52am
i HAVE JUST JOINED AND THE FACILITIES ARE VERY NICE, BUT I THINK IT SHOULD BE COMPULSORY TO HAVE SOME SORT OF AN INDUCTION.
Bicep Girl
Thursday 13 June 2002 5.05pm
It is compulsory, you need to ask otherwise you get lost in the system.
Friday 14 June 2002 7.52pm
Bruce, I'm new to the area so I don't even know where the Colombo Centre or doctor's surgery is - any street name?
Friday 14 June 2002 10.36pm
The Colombo Centre is in Colombo Street, just off Blackfriars Road, immediately south of Christ Church.
D
Monday 17 June 2002 1.14pm
what facilities do they have there?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: