What's happened to this forum?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sam
Monday 10 June 2002 10.48am
It used to be good. Doesn't anyone post anymore? Why do people start SE1-related threads in the 'Off Topic' section? Where are all the SE1-lovers who used to post reguarly with interesting tidbits and questions about SE1?

This is not a criticism, James: I worship you. What do you think?
Monday 10 June 2002 6.51pm
You're right it used to be so good and kids were afraid of the police, you could understand the words in songs and wagon wheels were much, much bigger.
Sam
Monday 10 June 2002 7.23pm
Hmn. Witty.
Bumble Bee
Tuesday 11 June 2002 1.27pm
That's why the other forum was set up - so people could be witty. The reason SE1 topics start up on there is because we can have less erious chats on that side without fearing that someone will be offended by our remarks, or think our comments are a waste of time....
Sam
Tuesday 11 June 2002 3.04pm
Heavens, I had no intention of starting an 'us' and 'them' debate. It was just an observation about the state of this forum and the relative lack of SE1-related discussions, compared with a few months ago. I'm not offended by biscuit boy's comments, nor do I think they're necessarily a waste of time.

And thanks, because your post has answered my initial question.
Bumble Bee
Tuesday 11 June 2002 3.22pm
Sorry Sam, I didn't mean it to come across as so us and them-y, but re-reading my post it does sound a bit like that. When I said "we" what I should have said is "people" - I use both forums myself.
Sam
Tuesday 11 June 2002 11.24pm
No problem!

:-)
Wednesday 12 June 2002 10.09am
was just rting to liven it up a bit with a little humour

you are right though it is a little dull on here, I don't know who runs the site if you are out there how many people subscribe to the newsletter just wondering whether the reason it's so quiet is that only 30 or 40 people use the site
Wednesday 12 June 2002 10.11am
The SE1 Direct newsletter currently has 2400 subscribers

James
Website Editor/Newsletter Editor
Wednesday 12 June 2002 10.14am
that was quick - thanks
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: