Parking Space

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 27 July 2004 9.52am
Morning all - I'm new to the area and need your help. Does anyone have a secure covered parking space for rent in Shad Thames (budget around 25/week - long term)? Thanks.
Tuesday 27 July 2004 1.11pm
Try looking at http://www.aparkingspace.com - you can search by postcode, there's usually a few dozen in SE1.

http://www.loot.com also offers a good chance (search for 'garage' from the front page, then select Property and then Garaging).

I've just about given up trying to find a nice cheap lock-up garage, but there appear to be plenty of secure parking spaces in the area. Plenty advertised, anyway...

Mark.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 27 July 2004 1.11pm by markandjoan.
Tuesday 27 July 2004 2.36pm
Thanks for the lead - I'll get searching...
Tuesday 27 July 2004 2.51pm
Marwood Homes???
Monday 11 October 2004 6.52pm
Did you manage to find a space and how as I am in the same dilema
kind regards
Toby
Tuesday 12 October 2004 8.28am
There is a secure, underground parking space for rent in the flats on Swan Street in Borough. It's very secure and you get a little buzzer-thingy to let you in. I rented this space but don't need it any more as I have found a garage. I paid 100 per month but I know that if you offer the bloke less he'll take it (his flat mates don't know he's sub-letting the space!!

His names is Nick - 07985640330.

If you offer him three months up front I think he'd take 70 a month if you paid him cash. Don' mention that I said this though please.

My rent on the space runs out next week but it's free from today onwards.
Tuesday 12 October 2004 9.25am
Thanks a lot for the info and help, I might just give him a ring
Plus where did you find the garage?
Cheers
Toby
Tuesday 12 October 2004 12.10pm
loot
Wednesday 13 October 2004 9.29am
I found one through Richard at Circle Real Estate. He has a few underground spaces in the Circle for rent.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: