The Dean Swift Pub SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 29 July 2004 11.54am
I cannot believe how much this Pub has gone downhill recently, this used to be a great local, staff now are surly, they don't want to know, the wine list is awfull, I tried to get some food there the other night, and I was told there was none available and advised to go to a nearby Pub despite the fact they had menu;s on display! , it's about time this place got a kick up the proverbial

Thursday 29 July 2004 10.36pm
that's a real shame, we went there a couple of sunday's ago for the quiz, the staff were great then (must have been different ones!) - the food was off, but they actually ordered pizza for us from the italian next door, which was really yummy, and they brought it to the table for us. the quiz was great fun, too - although we were totally rubbish!!! what night did you go?
Friday 30 July 2004 3.30pm

i went to the quiz too - we were rubbisher than you - we came last! thought the staff were a bit surly though, see they are advertising for new ones. had the same pizza experience except ours took over an hour to come (as we were drinking, we hadn't really noticed though)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: