Antenatal classes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 18 August 2004 1.53pm
Can anyone recommend any antenatal classes in the area?
Wednesday 18 August 2004 2.10pm

congratulations.
Wednesday 18 August 2004 2.37pm
Yes. Congratulations. (Sorry to be so slow on the uptake. I should have realised that there's only one reason why a body would give up drinking cider).

{And I'm sure you'll be ahead of me and have realised that if you make some cider this Autumn, it will be ready for head-wetting purposes in the New Year}

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 18 August 2004 3.33pm
Congratulations Ma'am, and I'd like to reassure everyone that although I may be cutting down on my cider intake, I'm not pregnant.
Wednesday 18 August 2004 4.35pm
belated congratulations,

Wednesday 18 August 2004 5.20pm
Thanks - but they're not for me; they're for my sis!
Thursday 19 August 2004 8.17am
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thursday 19 August 2004 9.23am
Oops...relief. Was a bit unsettled, as one can imagine, that the fiancee seemed to have lost her virginity without consultation.
Anonymous User
Thursday 19 August 2004 9.39am
You were unsettled??? As the adopted daughter in this family I was a tad worried that I'd no longer be the baby! ;-)
Thursday 19 August 2004 11.02am
I'm just relieved that us uncles and aunties don't have to start knitting bootees and matinee coats.

(Maurits: It's a (probably long-dead) tradition that relatives knit something for new babies. I'm sure you'll guess that bootees are little knitted shoe-type things for babies. I can only guess that matinee coats are what well dressed Edwardian babies used to wear for attending afternoon performances at the theatre, but I am sure that if I've heard my granny say that she was knitting one for someone's new baby so I claim it as a bona fide knitting-for-babies term.)

Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: