Looking for a cleaner & window cleaner?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 23 September 2004 4.19pm
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy house cleaner (no agencies) and window cleaner (nr Guys Hospital)?
Sal
Friday 24 September 2004 9.27am
I would love a window cleaner to, but I live on the 4th floor, most of the window cleaners I've spoken to are no insured to go up that high.
Sunday 26 September 2004 5.54pm
Hi,

We have a window cleaner who comes to our estate (the Guinness Buildings on Snowsfields) who does a good job (he cleans the communal windows up to the 4th floor. His name is Chris and his number is 020 88579925
Monday 27 September 2004 1.14pm
Thanks Glen!...i have a left a msg with him to call me back...do you know how much he charges?.....
Monday 27 September 2004 1.35pm
No problems, not sure how much he charges - I think he has a contract with the housing trust. I would be interested to find out though - It is getting a bit cold and windy to be leaning out of the window now
Sal
Monday 27 September 2004 2.16pm
I live on Guiness' in Pages Walk our windows don't get cleaned. I'm sure we pay a service charge for this.
Tuesday 28 September 2004 9.15am
I think they probably list the costs under estate cleaning. They are about to change the cleaning contract, and there was talk about cleaning all the windows on the estate using a big hosepipe that could reach the top level (of course it never occurred to them that while they had the scaffolding up, they could have cleaned all the windows then.. but that would have been far too simple for Guinness I suppose).
LB
Saturday 23 October 2004 4.49pm
For a cleaner, this may not help you much because I've never used this person. I just got a business card in the mail yesterday that I'm going to call. The name is Misha 07957540502. I hope she works out because I'm on my 3rd cleaner now!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: