Topnotch Gym

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Tuesday 12 October 2004 2.57pm
I have been a member of topnotch for a year now and although I find the staff to be a little dim at the best of times and the changing rooms quite dirty (especially at the end of the day) I have to keep going because of the big dark room with the large tv screen. I am addicted to that room otherwise I would be at Cottons with my boyfriend who refuses to join TN because he thinks it is way too filthy. It is. I just wear flip flops. I would not really recommend this gym to anyone to be honest.
Wednesday 13 October 2004 1.14pm
I use it three times a week and to be honest I've never found it THAT dirty.

Mind you, I'm within walking distance and shower at home, so I don't use the showers.

It's OK. The new pool looks as if it's going to be nicer. The staff are perfectly friendly. And the dark room is a good touch.

All sorts of little things about it irritate me. But I try not to live my life by the gym and most of them are bearable.
Wednesday 13 October 2004 2.43pm
The showers are actually one of the parts I ike best. Fantastic water pressure and a nice sauna.

I, too, like the dark room.

=pen=
Saturday 27 November 2010 11.17pm
Does anyone have membership prices they are willing to reveal?
Sunday 28 November 2010 6.18pm
Yeah, sure,

I pay about 50 per month. James (btw, I love the speed of the new server, great stuff!) - would you get into any legal trouble if I disclose this?

If not, I think we should have a gym price thread, which we could keep updated. I despise the dodgy practices that gyms indulge in - they're real sharks (try and cancel your membership at Topnotch for an illustration), and sharing the membership prices would enable us all to keep an eye on them. I wanted to change to soho gyms, but I took umbrage to the fact that they wanted to get me in and give me the hard sell, rather than just tell me what a standard membership would be. If anyone wants to share what a standard membership is, please feel free, assuming that we won't get James into hot water.
Monday 29 November 2010 2.38pm
Hi all,
I am the MD for Soho Gyms. Not sure why our prices were not given out but we have always published them on our website http://www.sohogyms.com/index.php?page=how-much-long-term . In addition, we are happy for people to try our gyms first so feel free to contact any of our team.
Mike Crockett, MD Soho Gyms
Tuesday 30 November 2010 10.21pm
Off-peak, 9-5 (?) weekdays and anytime at weekends, at Topnotch 38p.m.
Wednesday 1 December 2010 6.25pm
Hi all,

My name is Chris Joy. I am the club manager at Soho Gyms Borough.

As Mike our MD mentioned we are happy for people to try out our gyms first. Please send me an email to chrisjoy@sohogyms.com and I will arrange a free day for you.

Kind regards,

Chris
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: