Local Photographer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 11 October 2004 3.34pm
Hi there

I am putting on an event and will need a photographer for a couple of hours...Can anyone recommend a good local snapper?

Cheers
Monday 11 October 2004 4.24pm
Phoney's a prizewinning photographer. If you rebadge your email as a competition, then he/she will enter and do it for free (but you might have to offer a prize and let him/her win it)

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 11 October 2004 4.28pm
Who is Phoney? I am new to the fourm so maybe i'm just not getting an in-joke!
Tuesday 12 October 2004 8.22am
Oh, sorry. I don't know who phoney is (in real life), but on these boards (s)he's a keen photographer and competition enterer (who has won competitions for photography. So it's sort of a joke, but also vaguely relevant. Best ignore me. Most sensible course of action. Good luck with your search.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 12 October 2004 10.09am

Eleanor (posts here now and again ) knows a good photographer.
Monday 18 October 2004 10.56pm
A nice man called Bill who also posts, did some great photos for the Friends of Archbishops Park Easter Egg Hunt. We have used them to illustrate half a dozen articles, bids and so on. I think he is semi-professional. He is good.
Tuesday 19 October 2004 11.34am
If you are still looking for someone, I can recommend someone good - please email me at jane@brandonstreet.demon.co.uk
Monday 25 October 2004 10.02am
Hiya, I'm a professional photographer and looking for local jobs, contact me on rachel@riophotography.co.uk for further information. I love photographing people -portraits, weddings/partnership ceremonies, events and am v friendly and enthusiastic! What's your event? RJ

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: