Carpet fitters?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
ms red bus Thursday 18 November 2004 11.54am
Hi I am thinking about recarpeting does anyone know any good local carpet suppliers/fitters - I don't want to use any of the big boys like Allied as I've hear real horror stories about them...

Advertisement

The Lady Miss Jo Jo Thursday 18 November 2004 12.10pm
After extensive research, I plumped for Carpet Right on Old Kent Road to do my bedroom, as their sale prices are really, really cheap. One of the big boys, I know, but I was really pleased with the quality of the carpet, the price and the service.
The Lady Miss Jo Jo Thursday 18 November 2004 12.11pm
PS just checked their website and it's all 50% off until Tuesday.

You have to pay extra for fitting, though.
red bus Friday 19 November 2004 10.44am

Hi Darling!
The Lady Miss Jo Jo Friday 19 November 2004 11.07am
Oh, red bus!

;-D
red bus Friday 19 November 2004 11.30am

gulp !

[ in trouble now ]

:o)
gillieb Monday 22 November 2004 4.55pm
Sorry, they're not local (I couldn't find anyone near me) but Homeserve carpets will come round to measure up and bring samples, so you don't even have to go to the shop. They did a good job and at a reasonable price.
ms red bus Tuesday 23 November 2004 12.38pm
Thanks to you both!

Will check them out
james mace Tuesday 30 November 2004 6.07pm
There is a small carpet shop at the bottom of Tower Bridge Road near the roundabout always found them great value and eager to please
BoroughSimon Monday 16 May 2011 8.34pm
Very old thread.
Anyone know of local carpet fitter. Got the carpet just need it fitted.
Thanks Simon
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions