Tesco opening hours

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 20 November 2004 7.20pm
Hi

I tried looking on the Tesco store locator web site but I can't find anything! Also tried google.

Does anyone know what the opening hours are (tonight and tomorrow) for Dunton Road Tesco or the one in Kennington?

I need to get bits for a Sunday roast together pronto (and unfortunately have only just arrived back in London otherwise would have gone to the butcher's)!

Thanks,

kies
Tuesday 23 November 2004 2.02am
Too late for your sunday roast, but here are the times for future reference:

Tesco Southwark is open til 10pm weekdays, 10pm Saturday, and 11am-5pm Sunday.
Tesco Kennington is open til 10pm weekdays, 10pm Saturday, and 10am-4pm on Sundays.
Tesco Elephant is open til 10pm weekdays, 10pm Saturday, and 11am-5pm Sunday.

(Goodness knows why Tesco are unable to publish open hours on their website. If you ring the 0845 number for each store, you can hear pre-recorded open hours. Strangely, the Tesco Storefinder doesn't list all stores' telephone numbers!)

If you need anything after 5 on a Sunday, the Tesco stores at Piccadilly and Goodge Street stay open til 6. (Piccadilly is only 10-15 minutes from Elephant on the number 12, and is useful when you notice youve forgotten something on a sunday evening!)

I also notice that several Sainsburys Locals in SE1 have restricted their open hours - they used to be open quite late.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: