Looking for a joiner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 4 January 2005 2.37pm
Can anyone recommend a good local joiner (Kennington) - needed to build cupboards & finish off work left by builder who did a runner !!

Thanks

LottieNancyB
Tuesday 4 January 2005 6.20pm
Discuss what you're looking for with Simon Hiscock [07739 550622]. Based in SE17, he did some small scale refurbishment work for me last year, including cupboards [he is primarily a carpenter / joiner but has general knowledge of building work]. Tends to be busy, can be 'blunt' but always straight forward, has a dry sense of humour, but also [on the whole] tends to turn up as promised!
Thursday 6 January 2005 11.11am

Will give him a try - Thanks Janefs

LottieNancyB
Friday 7 January 2005 7.30am
Hi there, i also do joinery and pride myself on my workmanship. i will come around to discuss any requirements you may have and help with any suggestions. you can visit my new website www.insideoutnz.com to get an idea of what i can do. contact details are on the site but my number is 07946489826. I also have an electrician and plumber working for me. hope to be of help
Friday 7 January 2005 9.06pm
I hope (I'm sure it does) that Philkrauts's joinery works better than his website, which punished my poor little computer (running Win 98, with little more RAM than my ZX81...)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: