Caterer in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 16 January 2005 6.53pm
Having 15 people over from France and need a caterer for a buffet dinner- anyone any suggestions?
Monday 17 January 2005 9.27am
These guys are more corporate caterers, but I'm sure they don't mind who they're catering for: - based in Great Suffolk Street

Pricey, but my old company used to use them and liked them...
Monday 17 January 2005 12.08pm
Not SE1 based, but in Battersea, is someone I know and have used before called Sarah Nops. She used to work at Good Housekeeping as a cookery consultant and tester and she made an fantastic weekend's worth of food for 12 of us having a country house weekend. The costs were very reasonable, especially when compared with Waitrose entertaining ranges etcetc, and the quality.
Her email is and she's very nice too!
Tell her I sent you...

Tuesday 18 January 2005 12.40pm
There is a company called Tastes in Crimscott Street
020 7232 2325

They may only do buffets and lunches but its a worth a look
Thursday 20 January 2005 9.09am
thanks everyone, will have a look!
Thursday 20 January 2005 4.37pm
Waitrose do catering packages for buffets, dinner, etc. You can check them out on their website:

It asks you to sign in, but if you just put your post code in you can see if they deliver to your area, from there you'll get yes we can/no we can't - choose the 'Let me browse the site' option.

If they don't deliver can order & pick up etc.

Thursday 20 January 2005 6.34pm
I can recommend Karen Liddell-Grainger on 020 7565 0185 or 07860 400569. She recently did a friend's birthday party at Greenwich boating club and everyone raved. I have known her and family since early '90s.
Thursday 10 February 2005 4.15pm
Maukie, I have some spare sausage rolls you can have. Love sam xxx

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: