Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 9 February 2005 12.08pm
Have googled SE1 site and came up with one recommended electrician on a much earlier thread... wondered whether anyone else knows a good and reliable one? Thanks y'all
Wednesday 9 February 2005 2.39pm
I'd be grateful for any replies to this as well....I've had a really hard time trying to find an electrican who's prepared to do domestic wiring too!
Wednesday 9 February 2005 3.14pm
I did a search on this website, and actually got someone round to give us a quote, I think his name is Phil, and he works for 'insideout' carpentry (or carpenters). If you do a search for 'insideout' you'll probably find it.

[edit] found it here. Phil Krauts. I emailed him, and he rang back and was very nice to talk to. A chap came round and talked about the work needed, and they then emailed me a quote. the gave me a choice of paying a set price for the work done, or paying 25 per hour, and them just turning up and doing whatever we wanted them to do (plus an hour and a half for the work already done). I ended up doing some of the work myself, and will probably call them again to do the bits that I can't.
Tuesday 15 February 2005 9.50am
I've just had my flat totally rewired by 24/7 Electrics. I'm not an expert on these things but the quote seemed competitive and I've been pleased with the standard of the work. Contact Darren Yuill on 07956 430243.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: