21000th post

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 10 February 2005 3.14pm
Up for grabs?
Thursday 10 February 2005 5.46pm
Not any more! Who was it?
Thursday 10 February 2005 5.50pm
BTW, what happenned to the post with ID number 30,000? I had a look a while back and couldn't find it - did I not spend long enough looking or was it one that was deleted?

People say that internet forum users are nerdy geeks who should get a life - what does that make internet forum statistic seekers???
Thursday 10 February 2005 5.57pm
Blimey! I must be bored. 30,000 was in chatter

Re: Shower gel vs. Soap
Jame5 | Wednesday 12 January 2005 08:46AM

Well - I have tried this (in times of bubble bath shortage) and you can use it as either, but it doesn't bubble up like bubble bath does.

However, it seems to me that soap and shower gel (and shampoo, for that matter) has what I think of as a 'neutralising' effect on bubble bath. Use of any of those three will immediatley kill off all bubbles. Not sure why - any chemistry wizzes able to explain why?

Reply•Quote & reply•Follow this thread•Send alert to moderators• ID 30000
Thursday 10 February 2005 11.05pm
Amazing no-one noticed. I remember reading that post too.
Friday 11 February 2005 6.20am
Gosh, the content on this string is dazzling in its erudition. However, may I say that whatevernumberitis notwithstanding, this wretched web site is SO addictive I get withdrawal symptoms if I dont log on for a few days. I'm sitting here in the mystic Middle East (was in Petra a few days ago) for two months logging on morning and evening. And I DO have a life - honestly!
Friday 11 February 2005 11.37am
I get symptoms if I don't log on for a few hours...
Friday 11 February 2005 12.08pm
Ditto ... working from home has tremendous benefits but it can get a tad lonely ... this is my equivalent of cheeky office banter!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: