Who wants to start regular club night in SE1 ?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 1 of 10
Friday 9 August 2002 11.03am
I thought I would post this because it deserves a topic of its own after getting buried in an earlier topic.

I think that it would be a fun thing to do and the area would really benefit from it. The lack of decent local nights is a shame.Why should we have to leave the area to find a good night ?

So, if you want to get involved with a fun project and are into music/promotion/whatever etc then post here.
Friday 9 August 2002 12.39pm
count me in - didn't we mention first week of sept to meet up
Maz
Friday 9 August 2002 1.47pm
Hi Andrew

I'm always looking for new locations, we are a collective of DJ's, dancers, musicians etc that put on unique nights

check out http://www.theseasidetribe.org
hope to hear from you

Maz
Wednesday 14 August 2002 1.26pm
Always interested in supporting local events. Would like to get involved, i know a few artists that are always interested in showing their works.... I was thinking NHAC-ish...
Wednesday 14 August 2002 4.43pm
Cool. Could you tell me what NHAC is ?

We are planning to meet first week of september.
Wednesday 14 August 2002 5.12pm
Andrew, NHAC is notting hill arts club. A great mix of local artists, music, drinks and some dancing... I'll keep my eye out for info regarding an SE1 get together.
dj
Thursday 15 August 2002 11.50am
Hiya! I'm in too. Where shall we meet?
Monday 19 August 2002 1.50pm
Hi,

somewhere local and not full of nutters.

Horseshoe ? Leathermarket ?
Tuesday 20 August 2002 3.11pm
Hi, love to get involved also. Been running clubs in Camden, Notting Hill and Spittalfields for last couple of years, live music, DJs, poets etc. Definitely needs club round this area, does anybody know what kind of spaces might be available to do that kind of thing. Has anywhere been decided as meeting place?
Tuesday 20 August 2002 6.33pm
Not yet, 1st week of september is time frame though.

Any ideas ?
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 1 of 10

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: