Bankside Restaurant

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 11 August 2002 12.01pm
I was very pleased to read the comments in an earlier discussion.
As a way of thanking & promoting word of mouth anyone refering to this mail will get a free bottle of house wine with dinne ( min 2 guests)
Any comments good or bad will be appreciated.
Kelvin
Monday 12 August 2002 12.21pm
Hi Kelvin,

Like I said in the last thread, couldn't praise the place enough.

I was thinking of bringing a friend their next week anyway and with a bottle of wine thrown in try and keep us away.

keep up the good work
Monday 12 August 2002 12.33pm
Have booked a table through lastminute.com. Ridiculously good value on top of everything else! Thanks for the offer of wine, see you later!
christian
Monday 12 August 2002 4.09pm
Well thankyou kelvin have dinned in your place before and thought it was great see you soon
Monday 12 August 2002 4.17pm
By the way I also recommend every other restaurant and pub in SE1, the travel agents, every stall in Borough market, easyrentacar, any jewellers, the carphone warehouse in London Bridge station, the book and shoeshop in Hay's Galleria, Borough cafe, Monmouth coffee house, Oddbins, Virgin Airlines, the Ferrari motor cars company, Sunseeker boats and Kylie
r and s
Tuesday 13 August 2002 8.21am
Hi Kelvin
Had a lovely meal last night. The home cooked ham with cheddar was gorgeous, but they didn't believe me when I told them about your e-mail! Next time perhaps!
Tuesday 13 August 2002 10.58am
I have been several times since it opened, including probably very close to its first day, one christmas lunch and last week. With all sorts of people ranging from MPs to girlfriends. And everything thought it was fantastic food and ridiculously good value.

I hardly need the temptation of the wine, but will no doubt fall for it.

Another mystery to me is why no one has yet bought the picture on the right hand wall in the bar bit. If it is there next time I will!
Tuesday 13 August 2002 11.09am
I've been looking for a 'regular' place to eat and so far failed to be impressed with the likes of the Chop House or Delfina .. so I shall certainly give it a try very soon.
Tuesday 13 August 2002 11.50am
Hi BISCUIT BOY
tHAKS FOR THE RCOMMENDATIONS, THE DEAL IS A STAND ALONE DEAL AND CANNOT BE USED WITH OTHER OFFERS! i ALSO RECOMMEND ALL OF THE OTHER THINGS I LIKE IN LIFE.
KELVIN
P.S I COULDN'T SEE WHO SENT THE MAIL!!
Tuesday 13 August 2002 11.55am
Hi r & s
sorry about that!
I have retrained and everyone is now aware of this offer(can't be used with any other offer) please accept my appologies .
kelvin
p.s glad you enjoyed the ham.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: