Cat care in the community!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 23 February 2005 10.30am
I know there have been several messages about this before, but is there anyone out there who would be willing to tend to my elderly cat on the occasional weekend please?
Anonymous User
Wednesday 23 February 2005 11.07am
I think this is going to be a hot topic at the next social - come along, meet everyone & see if you can pick up a cit sitter!
Wednesday 23 February 2005 3.40pm
Hi 92reus.
We're definitely trying to set up a cat sitting circle. Click on "Chatter" in the little box top right of your screen and you'll find a "Cats" thread ('tho it has swerved slightly off topic recently!).
Saturday 26 February 2005 8.12am
What I actually need is a HOUSE sitter because we go away for rather long stretches and we need someone who;d like to move in when we're away....someone, for example, who would love a holiday from their cheerless digs to a rather jolly penthouse and who would be ready any time to come for a month, sometimes two....we'd slam the door on the place (that was the plan and why we moved from our bloody great house to a nice secure top floor) but of course the CATS need TLC and will go potty if they're left all alone for two months. Any candidates? Perhaps I'll put up a separate string....or else, I'll canvass at the social ...
Thursday 2 June 2005 1.30am
Hi Jackie,
If you need a house sitter why not use an online global house sitting directory service? Most of these are free for home owners to use. Simply register as a member and search the database for all house sitters that are interested in house sitting assignments in whatever country your property is in.

The vast majority of house sitters who list with these websites provide their house and pet sitting services for free in exchange for the privilege of accommodation in your home. What have you got to lose?

Best of luck in finding a house sitter,
Susan Holtham
Bringing home owners and house sitters together
Sunday 5 June 2005 9.16pm
Whereabouts is the house (with resident moggy)? Is kitty friendly?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: