Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 1 March 2005 11.35am
Can anyone recommend a good, local Architect who is experienced in residential development?

We have some big plans for our Victorian terrace and need to discuss feasibility.

Tuesday 1 March 2005 11.48am
in the absence of recommendations, search the riba website. (I think it's, but would have to google it.) When I looked last time there were two or three local architects specialising in your sort of work.
Tuesday 1 March 2005 12.05pm
There are a firm on Tower Bridge Road (next to the George), at the moment they are above the old launderette and will be moving down when their re-furb has finished, not sure what they are called though.
Tuesday 1 March 2005 12.56pm
Try Hakes Associates, they are based in the Jam Factory.

Tuesday 1 March 2005 3.47pm

I can recommend Graham Bizley, a young architect who trained in SE1. His telephone number is 020 7359 2692 and his e-mail address is His fees are very reasonable.
Tuesday 1 March 2005 5.41pm
I would recommend Dransfield Owens de Silva, they did a great job for me. Their phone number is 020 7407 5460, or

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network