Looking for a local Web Designer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 8 March 2005 5.52pm
Can anyone out there recommend any local web designers who might be interested in putting together a site for a local primary school?
Wednesday 9 March 2005 1.29am
Hi, I am a local web designer, and would be happy to talk further about your project.
My email address is hello@pluggdesign.com

www.pluggdesign.com

Hope to hear from u soon,

Chris
Thursday 10 March 2005 6.22pm
I do web design, and am based in Southbank.

You can see my work at: www.nutsandboltsdesign.co.uk. I would be happy to discuss your project.

Email me: tamsin@nutsandboltsdesign.co.uk
Wednesday 16 March 2005 9.13pm
If you're still looking, you can email me at bill@web1web.co.uk to discuss. My rates are very competitive. Two examples of what I can do for you are www.allsaintsplumbing.co.uk or my own personal site at www.lookalikemodel.co.uk

Regards.

Bill
Tuesday 22 March 2005 8.29am
Hello,

I'm a local web designer too. Examples of my work can be found on my web site at:

www.bluesmog.co.uk

I would be happy to discuss your project and quote for any work required. Full contact details can be found on my site but feel free to contact me directly: richard@bluesmog.co.uk

Regards

Richard

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 22 March 2005 8.30am by Richie.
Saturday 2 April 2005 9.01pm
Thanks for replying everyone. I passed all your info over to the headmaster - I was only working at the school for a couple of weeks so it's all out of my hands now. Hopefully he will get in touch with some of you soon.
Thanks Again
PS all your web sites looked fantastic - so hopefully the head will think so too.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: