Chaucer Drive

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 10 March 2005 10.41am
Hi. Thinking of buying a flat in Chaucer Drive (off Lynton Rd, around the back of Tescos) and wanted to know if anyone lives there and has any experiences of the Management Company - Oxley park Management Ltd.

Any experiences of their general management of the properties - upkeep, repairs, security etc. would be appreciated.

Regards.
Monday 14 March 2005 11.23am
yes!

Mrs R and I live in Chaucer Drive (we have done for two years now).

Oxley park management company are certainly not the worst management company out there (though they're not the best either)

Mrs R tends to deal with them, and I recall she said something about them being taken over.

We had to make an insurance claim, and when we phoned they told us that there was a 100 excess, so we filled in the forms and sent in our two quotes, but the other day we got a letter back saying that the exces was 250, and so they would not be paying us any money (the quotes were for about 150)! Grrr.

but apart from that not too bad. They do tend to be slow at responding to small problems, but from what i recall they are good and quick with urgent stuff (like the front door being smashed in and the lock needing replacement - done within 24hrs)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: