info on Lambeth rd Address please??

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 9 August 2001 9.59am
hello everyone
wondering if anyone can please give me some information on an address in Lambeth Rd #56?
from what i know it was either the home of a Ms Helen alice dorothy BARLOW who was the Hon Sec of the Southwark boys aid assocation< the local boys home/orphanage> or an address with something to do with that assocation.The reason im asking is that she was the "guardian" of my grandfather & his brother circa 1924-34? & ive just started trying to do some genealogy on my family history, could anyone let me know if this address is still anything to do with either of the above so i can write to see if they have some information on my Grandfather. or if it is not could anyone please put me in the right direction to find if this <orphanage>or a 'decendant' of is still in exsistance.
I cant get the bus there as im currently living in California!!!
i was born in Hammersmith & lived in east acton & white city till we moved up to Peterborough when i was 11,been in US 5 yrs.
Pretty Please with cherries and ice cream on top can someone please help me i would be sooooo grateful>>>>>

many many thanks

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: