Ministry of Sound

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 11 March 2005 3.12pm
Thinking of going to Ministry tonight, does anyone know what's on on Fridays?
I have looked at their website but it only mentions Saturday nights.
Thanks
Sarah
Friday 11 March 2005 3.20pm
Smoove is usually on Fridays - urban garage - Matt "Jam" Lamont etc....
Friday 11 March 2005 3.22pm
Thanks, any good?
Have only been once before, a long time ago.
Tuesday 15 March 2005 1.41pm
Students, tourists and backpackers, a couple of tarts, cheese thump-thump-thump music, overpriced drinks.
Some like it, some don't.
To each his own.
Tuesday 15 March 2005 5.32pm
We didn't go in the end anyway, but in any case your advice is a bit late and as you say, each to their own.
Tuesday 29 March 2005 8.01pm
Just wanted to say that IMHO there are better clubs. Or at least clubs which deliver value for the money you pay to get in.
Cheers
Tuesday 5 April 2005 3.07pm
If you do end up going to the Ministry, can I advise that you take care where you park your car. I have lived around the ministry for a number of years and the car crime around there is getting worse every week, to the point that it is now like clockwork. Every Friday or Saturday night depending when they put on that "rukas" for the local drug dealers. I first wake up to the sound of breaking glass, then later again to gasps when the owners return to their vehcles.

The police have given up on the subject and when you try to report it they just say that "there is very little chance of us catching them...do you want to report it?"......
Wednesday 6 April 2005 3.00pm
I was a bit surprised by the post above as I live on Southwark Bridge Road near the Ministry and was just commenting at the weekend at how little car crime there seemed to be! There are always loads of cars parked outside our house on Friday and Saturday nights for the club and I've never seen or heard any problems (and I am a bit of a curtain twitching nosey neighbour!). Perhaps the fact that its a reasonably busy road makes there be less crime there.

Saying that I'll probably come home on Friday to a pavement covered in broken glass!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: