Photographic Printer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 23 March 2005 12.31pm
I have just moved to Lant Street and am looking for a local Film Photography Printing Lab which can develop rolls of 120 film quickly and cheaply..any ideas?
Wednesday 23 March 2005 3.33pm
What about Colorama? they are just around the corner, Silex Street I's the actual processing place....opposite the borough poly there is a turning thats where it is..I'm sure it's Silex Street, you can take them into the counter...
Wednesday 23 March 2005 3.43pm
Colorama are unlikely to do 120 roll film.
Silverprint: might be worth getting in touch with, they're in SE1, and should be able to point you in the right direction.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 23 March 2005 3.45pm by a man called Tharg.
Wednesday 23 March 2005 6.57pm
Can't remember the name of the place, but there's a photographic shop by London Bridge station, on that raised walkway above Tooley Street where Richer Sounds is, and they do 120 developing; I had some 120 trannies done there, and they were fine, though can't can't remember the cost.

There's also a little place on the corner of Weston Street and Snowsfields, next to the bookies, never used them though, so no idea as to cost, quality etc.

Otherwise do the unthinkable and walk across the river to Jessops on Cannon Street, or hop on the Northern line to the Jessops at Moorgate, its not that far honest! They are very cheap for 120 developing, but don't expect great quality, and I think it takes about a week or 10 days.
Wednesday 23 March 2005 10.05pm
Colorama - Lancaster Street runs parallel with Blackfriars Road
Friday 25 March 2005 1.52pm
Metro is a pro-quality place and are over the river in Clerkenwell...usually very high quality and open 24 hours. Not that cheap but they are reliable and very fast.
76-78, Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5TN
Tel: 020 7865 0000

Saturday 26 March 2005 7.55pm
try snappy snaps at london bridge. borough high street. you can also get the film on a cd for 1.99 extra(i think) if you order it when processing.
quality is ok and cheap.
Tuesday 29 March 2005 12.09pm
Tharg I need my eyes tested...I thought it was a hundred and twenty rolls!
Tuesday 29 March 2005 1.32pm

this thread is for a similar request. Perhaps they might help, if you've not already sorted it.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 11 May 2005 4.11pm
kate love, did you have any luck with this? I need somebody local who can do E6 processing of 120 roll film.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: