Tennis, anyone?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 28 March 2005 5.25pm
Hi All - I've just moved into the area recently and was wondering if anyone's up for game in Bermondsey Street. There was a thread sometime ago on this site about tennis at the part, but not sure what came of it

Courts look great and the sun out ..!!

Cheers
Friday 1 April 2005 4.00pm
Hi Elliot,

I'd be interested in a knockabout/game sometime soon. I don't play that often and haven't picked up my racket since last Summer, but would enjoy a quick game in the near future.

Let me know if you're interested.

Chris
Monday 4 April 2005 4.29pm
Hi,

If you're in need of an amateurish player, I'd be happy to join, just for the fun of it....

Which courts do you go to, apart from Bermondsey St? I tried getting a space in Southwark park recently, only to find a queue of people ahead of me.

If anyone at intermediate level not on for a serious game wants to play.... I'm free evenings and often on weekends.

cheers
Kurt
Sunday 24 April 2005 3.31pm
I would also be very happy to have a hit/game. Have just moved to the area and it would be good to find some people to play tennis with

Clare
Monday 25 April 2005 4.54pm
Hi!

I'd like to have a hit around too - but also havent picked up my racket since last summer...

mostly can only do weekends - is anyone around over the bank holiday?

Sarah

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 25 April 2005 4.54pm by Daisyfire.
Friday 29 April 2005 11.59am
Hello... i live in Bermondsey street and I work from home so i can play during the day or evenings.
If any one wants to set up a game let me know.
My email is jozazza@hotmail.com

thanks
Thursday 12 May 2005 1.39pm
Hi there, I moved to the area recently and have stumbled across your messages re. Tennis at Tanner St. I haven't played since school but I am really keen to get back into it!!! Are you still looking for players and up for a laugh? Let me know...tanya.owen@jpmorgan.com
Friday 13 May 2005 5.54pm
Yes, me and Mrs R are up for tennis this weeken.

Daisyfire, I think i've got your number and I'll ring you later, re this weekend.

Jon.
Monday 23 May 2005 1.46pm
anyone fancy a game tomorrow at tanner street? trying to make another comeback......
Thursday 27 October 2005 10.43am
I know this thread goes back a while, but I started playing again thanks to contacts made through it. Always looking for more partners though, so that I can get a game a couple of times a week. So if any of you still fancy game, please let me know.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: