Where to print wedding invitations?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 8 April 2005 11.00am
Can anyone recommend a "good value for money " place to print wedding invitations? If possible, close to Tower Bridge/Bermondey / Aldgate station area. Many thanks in advance!
Friday 8 April 2005 12.21pm
I don't know the answer, but can I be the first from the Forum to offer my congratulations.

Sarah

PS James H once recommended the SE1 printer to me for something, and they were very prompt in giving a quote, and seemed quite reasonable. I don't know if they do invitations.
Friday 8 April 2005 1.58pm
Certainly worth asking Copyprints in Talbot Yard, just off Borough High Street - http://www.copyprintsltd.co.uk - and mention that you heard about them on the London SE1 forum.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 8 April 2005 2.10pm
Thank you! :) :) :) :)
Friday 8 April 2005 2.16pm
chap i work with designed his own on the computer and printed them onto "posh" paper-it is a thought if you want something different or more personal
Friday 8 April 2005 7.25pm
I know this is not that close to Aldgate/London Bridge but Copyprint in Ludgate Hill is a long established and totally reliable general printer that I've used for the last 20+ years.
Friday 16 December 2005 4.49pm
We used Copyprints today to print our Christmas cards. They turned the job around in less than a day, and charged a really reasonable price (with trimming etc).
I have no comnnection to them etc etc (apart from James's recommendation) I just wanted to highly recommend them...
Monday 19 December 2005 12.46pm
Naughty James-you use Copyright for the hard copy of "SE1"! Having said that I have used them personally and they are very helpful and competitive in pricing so I'll forgive your bias this time!!

Christianna

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: