Babysitter wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 25 April 2005 11.16am
Hello all.

Just rejoined the forum after many months away. Fun to see that a mythical Waitrose is still mentioned here and there...

I am looking for someone to help me whilst I take my 2 daughters swimming at Guy's Hospital: I cannot supervise one and be in the water with the other one (despite my multi-tasking skills...) Therefore I need someone to help me for 2 hours, 1pm to 3pm on Tuesdays. Come on, it's actually good fun!

I'd be really pleased if you could do it, or recommend a babysitter from the area.
Also any ideas as to best place to advertise for a babysitter around Guy's Hospital?

Thanks.
Jac
Monday 25 April 2005 12.56pm
I have a male childminder who I use after school so he is free during the day and looking for part time work (he is a registered child minder) and also does babysitting. I have known him for over five years and can highly recommend. I have two boys. Let me know if youy would like his contact number I can PM it to you
Monday 25 April 2005 7.15pm
i'm a local nanny who may be able to help
please call on 02074033760

Tuesday 26 April 2005 7.46am
thanks for the replies. very grateful.
Jac, could you let me have the name and contact details of your childminder?
You can call on 020 7407 6667 with the info.

thanks again.

froggy

Tuesday 26 April 2005 10.23am
My lovely au pair, who has been with us for over a year is available for babysitting. Or her friend who is equally lovely.

Our au pair took the kids to Eastern Slovakia with her at Easter. Which either shows a lot of trust, or ....(The kids in fact had a fantastic time and enjoyed every minute. My daughter now wants to take her school friends with her to show them all the things they enjoyed.)
Thursday 28 July 2005 10.45am
You can advertise for local babysitters for free at www.honesticity.co.uk, or alternatively you can search in the database of readily available babysitters.

Good luck.
Thursday 28 July 2005 1.54pm
That's the second time you've dredged up an old thread to plug Honesticity.

What exactly is your affiliation to the site?

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 28 July 2005 7.09pm
In this posting, Pernilla descibes honesticity as "our jobs database"...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: