Wanting to say hello

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 28 April 2005 10.40pm
Evening all,

Last night I decided to grab a drink in Oxo Tower and at the end of the evening I got talking to an artist who had been in the bar with some of her friends - 2 men, 3 women I think

I forgot though to ask her name! (really rude I know...), now I am not going to do anything stalkerish like trying to find out who she was, instead I would like anyone who knows her to say hello and thanks from me for taking pity on a lonely traveller and for taking time to talk to me!

Long shot I know but stranger things have happen!

Cheers all
Ed
Friday 29 April 2005 5.49am
Ahhhh! Sounds like a movie to me! Good luck with finding her!
Tuesday 3 May 2005 3.57pm
Ah well... It was worth a long shot!!! Still will keep my fingers crossed
Tuesday 3 May 2005 4.03pm
I have always read ads like this, hoping that one day somebody would look for me after quick glances on the tube. But, no.
Wednesday 4 May 2005 2.32am
No, it was the other way round, 3 men and 2 women, you fool! ;) It was a man that spoke to you haha

I'm kidding :)

Shame the Oxo tower doesn't have a laser becon emmiting from the tower eh? You could beam out a message with red lasers, Batman style. Well, failing that fantasy, you could try out the dot matrix on the National Theatre, I suppose.

Awwww, come to papa haha

Hope you find her/him ;)

Poo
Tuesday 17 May 2005 12.09pm
oh well

:-(
Tuesday 17 May 2005 12.37pm
Take heart I once saw this wonderful woman at the Tate Modern but chickened out when it came to speaking to her as I had my uncle and my sister in tow.

I kicked myself for it all night.

The next day I rushed on to the Tube and accidentally sat on someone else's handbag and lo and behold it was her! And it turned out she was at Butlers Wharf (trying to bring some SE1 into this) we are firm friends now!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: