Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 3 May 2005 2.27pm

Does anyone know, (and would recommend) a chiropractor in the Bankside SE1 area?

Tuesday 3 May 2005 2.37pm
I have not used a chiropractor but can recommend and osteopath at London Bridge if thats any good.
Tuesday 3 May 2005 3.01pm
it's for a colleague of mine who's 4 months pregnant and having back pain - I've no idea if an osteopath would be good too?! Please recommend away, and I'll pass it on.

Thanks ever so much
Tuesday 3 May 2005 3.15pm
I can recommend Robin Kirk at London Bridge Osteopathy, 6- 10 Borough High Street 020 7378 0850.
who I have used on and off for several years. I spoke to my friend (his partner) who is also an osteopath re pregnancy and she says that it is fine for anyone who is over three months pregnant. she also recommends Robin for anyone who is used to a chiropractor as some of his methods are similar. Hope that helps back ache is misserable
Tuesday 3 May 2005 4.13pm
There is also the School of Osteopathy in Borough High Street:
Tuesday 3 May 2005 4.25pm
thank you lovely helpful people from me and from my colleague!

Tuesday 3 May 2005 4.25pm
I know of a local chiropractor and will check out their details and send a pm - meanwhile the BSO is relatively cheap because you are treated by students under the supervision of experienced osteopaths. I had some [effective] treatment there last year.
Wednesday 5 July 2006 8.49am

There is a new Chiropractor in London Bridge SE1 - London Bridge Chiropractic.

If you visit the website you can get 10 off of your initial consultation. I have been there before and can highly recommend.

07795 161 646

Dr Matthew Carver BSc, DC
London Bridge Chiropractic
70 Borough High Street
London , SE1 1XF

Good Luck.
Wednesday 5 July 2006 8.53am
Perhaps in the interests of transparency you ought to mention that you designed their website?

(I have no problem with you responding to a thread with details of a business you are connected with, so long as you are honest about it.

Though dredging up a year-old thread isn't always very helpful)

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 5 July 2006 9.25am
Burn them, burn them, burn them!

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: