kung fu

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 15 September 2002 11.12pm
hey,
i am looking for kung fu (not ving tsung, vt,wt) training in the area of se london. any ideas where to find a nice group ?
cheers
stephan
Jai
Monday 16 September 2002 7.36am
Wing chun is a style of Kung-Fu, as is Tai Chi, Wushu and stranger sounding ones (and unlikely to find a huge following like, Hungar, Iron Palm and Lion Dance.

What is your martial art background and what do you wish to get out of it ?

Varkenslachter
Thursday 19 September 2002 6.23pm
jai jai,

i did some years of different things like traditional kung fu, wing chung, kendo, chi gung, tai chi, judo etc. i moved from abroad to London SE1, and i want to continue to do some regulary training at least 1-2 time per week at around 8 pm.
what about you jai ?
stf1
Jai
Thursday 19 September 2002 7.07pm
Stephan,

I'm getting a little older now, but I used to be quite fanatical about martial arts. I started Judo when I was 3 years old, and have practised Ju-Jitsu, Kendo, Kempo, Taekwondo, just to mention a few. I myself come from abroad too... Holland in fact.

I don't know many clubs in SE1, but there are some advertised on the Internet. It shouldn't be too difficult. I did have a look at a club just off Bermondsey Street, which looked like a kind of academy of martial arts. At the time that I visited there was Judo, Aikido and Ju-Jitsu... looked ok.

Hope you find what you're looking for !

Varkenslachter
Thursday 19 September 2002 7.57pm
schick mir mal deine email an stf1@gmx.net...
stf1

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: